Monday, March 30, 2009

1st Apartments.....


So do you remember your 1st apartment? I remember mine. It was the upstairs of a house that I lived in with a friend for a summer. I could only stand up straight on one side of my bedroom because the roof slanted down to the other side. There was no shower, only a bathtub, which again you could only stand up straight on one end because of that roof! I think we only had one closet in the entire apartment and that was in my friends bedroom. And she had a VERY NOISY parakeet in the living room. Needless to say, 3 months was my limit!

Caity is staying in Eau Claire this summer to work and take a couple summer classes and is moving into her 1st apartment! She will spend her next school year in the upstairs of this cute yellow house with roommates and friends Lucy and Magan. It brings back lots of memories for me and reminds me that my daughter really is 20!


No comments: