Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Nice Update....

Just saw my best friend at the hospital tonight and she is doing wonderfully. I can't tell you what a relief it was to see she actually looked herself just a little rough around the edges. And in need of a good shampoo but most of us can't go a day without one!

Gee, she made it to her room about 7:30pm after surgery and at 2am this morning they had her sitting on the side of the bed and by 8am had her in a chair. Guess I'm not the only mean nurse out there! Don't you know they teach us that in nursing school, just like they teach doctors to write illegibly!

So glad you're feeling better, can't wait to hear about your excursion in the hallway tomorrow! I guess you were definately determined this time because Friday looks like a really good day to come home.

Janet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hurray Tammy! Please let her know we're cheering for her!

And you're not a mean nurse, I've seen you in action. :-)

carol